Tuesday, May 11th8:00 am
impact Intensive Cohort
Our requirement for our editors is a PhD and a mastery of the English language. No other editing service has higher standards. We have edited more than 30,000 documents since our founding in 1999. We never charge extra for rush jobs and we guarantee your satisfaction with our work.
* Dissertation & thesis editing A PhD editor who specializes in academic editing within your discipline will provide expert copy editing in whatever style your college or university requires.
* Academic editing services Whether you’re a scholar or a student, we edit articles for publication in scholarly journals, as well as providing essay editing and paper editing for students. We have edited thousands of essays, papers, and scholarly articles for students and fellow PhDs alike. We will take your text to the next level, thus maximizing its chances for a high grade or successful publication.
* Book editing services Our book editing service provides both fiction and non-fiction editing. An experienced PhD book editor will lovingly and skillfully edit your manuscript. The quality and credentials of a book editor don’t get any better than ours. All of our book editors are published authors and professors of literature and/or writing at a major university. We’ve edited over 4,000 books since 1999.
* Business document editing services One adage guides us as we edit your business document: your business is our business. We want your business for years to come, so we will do everything we can to completely satisfy your editing needs.
* Professional copyediting services Our book editors, academic editors, and dissertation editors are adept at journal editing, article editing, newsletter editing, ebook editing, medical text editing, scientific editing, technical editing, advertising copy editing, website copy editing and English document editing.
* ESL editing services Is English your second or third language? Are you an international student? We are highly experienced and skilled at copyediting your work into standard English, so it reads like the writing of a very accomplished and expert native English speaker and writer
Join the FCCA May meeting for a conversation with Dr. Sandra Gompf, Associate Professor, Infectious Diseases Division Section Chief, Infectious Disease, James A. Haley Veterans’ Hospital