TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Welcome to our website. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
- Agreement. This Term of Use agreement (“the “Agreement”) specifies the Terms and Conditions for access to and use of www.FloridaForGood.com (the “Site”) and describe the terms and conditions applicable to your access of and use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by Florida for Good LLC upon posting of the modified Agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. You can view the most recent version of these terms at any time at www.FloridaForGood.com/terms-conditions/ Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
- Directory. You may submit a free listing to our directory by following this process: visit http://floridaforgood.com/join/ and submit the form. If we accept your directory listing submission, it will remain published on our website indefinitely, subject to termination or deletion at Florida For Good LLC’s sole discretion. We may delete a free directory at any time, with or without notice to you.
- Ownership. All content included on this site is and shall continue to be the property of www.FloridaForGood.com or its content suppliers and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such content or any part of the Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any content by or through your use of this Site.
- Intended Audience. This website is intended for adults only. This website is not intended for any children under the age of 13.
- Trademarks. Florida for Good and it’s Logo, Florida for Good and it’s Logo, and all related names, logos, designs and slogans are trademarks of Florida for Good LLC or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without prior written permission from Florida for Good LLC. All other names, logos, product and service names, designed and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Site Use. Florida for Good LLC grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Florida for Good LLC and Florida for Good LLC may terminate your use of this website at any time.
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including any sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The material on the Site is for informational purposes only, and nothing in this Site is to be considered as the rendering of legal, financial, investment, or business advice, either generally or in connection with any specific issue. The information on the website is intended for general informational and educational purposes only.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the website. You further agreed that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Florida for Good LLC and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FLORIDA FOR GOOD LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FLORIDA FOR GOOD LLC BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, nor suggest any form of false association, approval or endorsement by us.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Site.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this site.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate another business or individual.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Florida For Good LLC or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the materials on the Site.
We will prosecute any parties who illegally attempt to mine directory listing from this site.
- Copyrights and Copyright Agent. If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have otherwise been violated, please provide a notice containing all of the following information to our Copyright Agent:
- (a) An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- (b) A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- (c) A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- (d) Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- (e) A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- (f) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on the Site is FL Patel Law PLLC, who can be reached as follows:
By Mail: 360 Central Avenue, 8th Floor, St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
By Phone: 727-279-5037
By E-mail: email@example.com
- Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and Florida for Good LLC or its affiliates.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
- Waiver. The failure of www.FloridaForGood.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by www.FloridaForGood.com or Florida For Good LLC must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of www.FloridaForGood.com.
- Termination. Florida for Good LLC may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
- Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Agreement or your use of the Site shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venture, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.