Tuesday, Jan 26th4:00 pm
Better Business – B Corp Book Discussion
Businesses have a big role to play in a capitalist society. They can tip the scales toward the benefit of the few, with toxic side effects for all; or they…
The world’s economy is changing and Florida must be ready to compete not only nationally, but on a global stage — is Florida’s future workforce prepared? Register today to be part of the conversation about the goals identified in the Florida 2030 Blueprint on how to prepare today’s learners for tomorrow’s career opportunities.
Topics will include:
• Ensuring Florida has a skilled and prepared workforce for the shifting needs of the economy,
• Developing a seamless path from the classroom to the workroom,
• Market-relevant postsecondary education and training,
• Ensuring Florida has high quality Pre-K to 12th grade education,
• And, access to high quality early learning.
5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Registration Desk Open
9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Learners to Earners Workforce Summit