Shakti Leadership: Why lead with only half of your power?
In order to navigate the disruptive business scenario and not just survive but thrive, leaders soon realize that they are going to have to make a journey. A journey that requires deep reserves of resilience and inspiring energy. This can only come from tapping into Shakti, the infinite source of power within us that makes us fully present, fuels our creativity and drives change.
Meet our Speaker:
Nilima Bhat is a facilitator of personal transformation, coaching individuals and organizations in their quest for conscious evolution. She is an international speaker and trainer on organizational culture, conscious business, women in leadership, and self-awareness for work-life balance, as well as Indian wisdom and wellness traditions.
Prepare to Be Transformed:
This keynote/workshop aims to awaken both men and women to their innate feminine leadership capacities, through an inside-out, consciousness-based approach, that connects them directly to their authentic, resilient, life-affirming and regenerative core, their Shakti. Using experiential and self-reflective tools such as the Presence Practice, participants will learn how to flex between their masculine and feminine nature, to come into their true power.
What you will learn:
- How to connect deeply with the message and mission of Conscious Leadership.
- How to flex between the masculine and feminine nature, to come into our true power.
- How to access the infinite energy and lead from our whole self.
- How to connect directly to our authentic, resilient, life-affirming and regenerative core.
- How to use experiential and self-reflective tools such as the Presence Practice.
Location + Parking:
Valpak Manufacturing Center,
1 Valpak Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716:
Parking: Visitors attending meetings must park in the general (employee) parking lot with the exception of attendees with a disability placard.