This TWO half day virtual workshop held on two consecutive Fridays (10/22/21 & 10/29/21 9am-12pm) will be a dynamic, interactive training course taught by USGBC Faculty that provides guidance tied to the specifics of each LEED category. Whether seeking a better understanding of how to integrate sustainability, wellness, and green construction practices into the built environment, LEED, and/or pursuing the LEED Green Associate credential, this class is for you!
Schedule of Day 1 Workshop
- Introduction to green building fundamentals
- LEED Framework
- Location and transportation
- Sustainable sites
- Water efficiency
Schedule of Day 2 Workshop
- Energy efficiency
- Materials & resources
- Healthy buildings
- What to expect on the LEED Green Associate Exam
- Group quiz and questions review
- Study-time and test-taking recommendations
- Two half days of intense classroom training in a virtual, open, interactive environment. Both days are included in the cost of the ticket and different information will be presented each day.
- List of terrific resources to help with your studying, knowledge and prep test questions.
- Digital presentation workbook to take notes on during class (the recording will not be shared)
- Ongoing access to the instructor for additional questions post training
- City/County/Government USGBC Member Course Fee: $150.00
- City/County/Government Non-member Course Fee: $200
- USGBC Florida Individual Member Course Fee: $150.00
- Non-Member Course Fee: $200.00
- Student Course Fee: $120.00 (with valid ID)
- Group discounts available upon request (5-10 people 20% discount; 11+ people 25% discount)
- Credential Exam Fee: $200 Members / $250 Non-members / $100 Students (Optional; Add on)
Not a USGBC Florida Community Member, yet? Get a 15% discount when you register and add on an individual membership!
Refunds allowed up to seven days before class starts. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon completion of this Course, registrants will be able to:
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System.
- Discuss the overall LEED Certification process.
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category.
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals.
- Explain regulations, recognition, and incentives related to each credit category.
- More confidently sit for the LEED Green Associate exam and pass!
- Use credentials on your resume for job opportunity.