In that context, attracting, keeping, and growing the qualified, motivated, collaborative, and innovative people your team needs is no joke. Your business depends on it, but so does our collective well-being.
To address the crises of health, equity, environment, and economic stability, we need talented professionals who are healthy, creative, and engaged in purpose-driven companies working toward a healthier and fairer way of working and living.
Which is why, building on a decade of work growing purposeful leaders through Inspiring Capital, we have launched the Purposeful Growth Institute (PGI), a nonprofit corporation (501c3 status pending)!
Join us at 4:30-5 pm ET on October 27 to learn more about:
- PGI’s establishment and mission;
- Our BIG early win of a $2M contract with the National Parks Service to recruit purpose-driven, diverse business professionals; and
- Ways you could benefit from and contribute to PGI’s mission to help individuals, organizations and employers align their skills, interest, and needs with the needs of their communities.
Who should attend?
If you are:
- Looking to recruit purpose-driven, diverse MBA talent;
- Seeking a career-fortifying summer internship as a first-year MBA student ;
- Eager to spread the word or partner in PGI’s mission,
- You should come hear from our CEO & Co-Founder, Nell Derick Debevoise, about how to engage with PGI in the months and years to come!
The Purposeful Growth Institute envisions a world in which work is a critical element of human dignity, happiness, and satisfaction. By developing leaders who will build fairer and healthier workplaces, we are working toward a more inclusive, antiracist, and sustainable version of capitalism.
Learn more and sign up for opportunities and updates at www.purposefulgrowth.org.