The Zodiac represents life and it’s ongoing cycles, from birth to death, which is why the circle of signs can be such a powerful archetype in mandala art. Using the map of the Zodiac can help you to understand yourself, your life purpose and destiny.
In this workshop, you’ll learn about your Sun Sign and create personal Zodiac Mandala Art on rock or paper while enjoying live crystal bowl sound healing.
What is included in this workshop:
– Presentation and teachings from the founder of Mandalas for All, retired behavioral clinician in Education Psychology, college professor and trained mandala art facilitator, Evelyn Gretchen.
– Learning how to identify your Sun Sign
– Learning how to read and use the map of the Zodiac
– All art supplies for mandala art (including paint, markers, rocks, paper, canvas)
– A live crystal bowl sound bath performed by talented sound healer, Lynn Janoski.
– Your personal mandala art which can be used as a meditation tool, gift or display piece to take home.
This workshop is recommended for adults. Children 12+ can attend accompanied by an adult. Registration is necessary to reserve your seat as it tends to fill up quickly.
The workshop will start promptly at 2:00pm. Please arrive on time in an effort to not disrupt the experience for others.
If you need to cancel, please notify Evelyn as soon as you know so so someone on the waiting list can a